Saturday 22 December 2012

Welcome - update 21/3/13





  • Latest tune means a tune, which has been played recently for the 1st time.
  • Uploaded tune means a tune, which it's not a new one, but I had just added it to my collection recently.
All the files are in alphabetical order!

Posts are distributed as:
Rabba Ve tunes (excluded Kyun Dard Hai Itna)
Other tunes (excluded Rabba Ve)
Kyun Dard Hai Itna
BS + SI interviews with Noreen Khan on BBC ASIA
Shyam gets exposed in Shantivan
Temple Melody Track



Funny Tune #7 (Arnav)



Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi #1+#2


swf folder
Zip folder
 Please don't copy my files into other threads and acclaim it yours. You are welcome to ask.

If you missed some of the update, then do click on the link below, to check whenever I have been updating the MC on India-Forums.
Index of all my MUSIC COLLECTIONS
Sincerly
Baki
(you can find me on India-Forums as Baki)
 
(YOUTUBE ACCOUNT: TheRaha26
)

1 comment:

  1. Was the blog always there or have you made it now ? ANyway thanks for all the efforts Baki !

    Love you loadss <3
    (-Shobhu21-,IF)

    ReplyDelete